21 apr. 2012

Hour 1

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from Gothenburg, Sweden.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Oracle of Stamboul by Michael David Lukas and Chime by Franny Billingsley.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
My home-baked chocolate and apricot cake, and the ready-to-heat pizza I'm having for dinner tonight (I haven't had pizza in a long time).

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am reading this year from my first very own flat. I moved in a month ago.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I will set an alarm for every two hours, to keep myself from sleeping through the whole thing like I did last time!

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh You are a tough one, I went to bed quite ordinary and now have to hurry even to finish one book...

    SvaraRadera