13 okt. 2012

Hour 1

 The introduction meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Gothenburg, Sweden.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Nightshifted by Cassie Alexander
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The bar of 70% chocolate in my kitchen.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My name is Shirin. I work in a bakery/coffeeshop (baked goods is the main part of my snack pile...). This spring I'll be staring uni. I'm quite the nerd.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I'll try and stay awake longer. Also, remember that I enjoy reading and keep that as my focus.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar