14 okt. 2012

Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?

I'm doing ok, the sleepiness comes in waves. I had an half-hour nap a couple of hours ago, that really helped. And, yes, my eyes are indeed quite tired.
2) What have you finished reading?
I've only finished one book so far; Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I would have liked to have read at least one more at this point, but I suppose this is fine too.
3) What is your favorite read so far?
My current one, I think, Seduced by Moonlight by Laurell K. Hamilton.
4) What about your favorite snacks?
For some reason I've really been loving the orange juice.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
No, but then, I haven't really looked very much.

Also, I won something! I'm positively giddy.



1 kommentar:

  1. Hej Shirin

    Jeg kan ikke skrive på svensk men regner med du kan læse dansk! Hvordan gør det med read-a-thon? Er du træt eller klar til at læse videre?

    If the Swedish text on your blog is anything to go by then you are reading in Sweden. I'm cheering from Greenland. Have a great read-a-thon!

    Chris (Team Tootsie Rolls)

    SvaraRadera